The PresenZ Dashboard¶
2. The workspace¶
Here you will be able to manage your Prz images. You can easily drag and drop your Prz files or previous created Prz lists. Alternatively you can navigate to the menu File>Import to do the same.
4. PresenZ Viewer and play controls.¶
You can launch the viewer in two different ways:
- Desktop Mode: This does not require virtual reality headset to play. You can simply view the prz files on your desktop.
- VR Mode: This will launch PresenZ in VR mode, will require a headset and SteamVR to be installed.
Once inside the viewer you will be able to use the play controls menu.
- Previous/next: Will cycle you through the prz files. You can also simply click the file you want to see, without particalur order.
- Check/uncheck slideshow: Will cycle through your prz project with an interval of the chosen seconds.
- Reset Height: Resets the vertical position to the default height. We recommend to do this for every different individual so that the person is in the center of the box.
- Reset View: Resets the horizontal position to the start. We recommend to do this for every different individual so that the person is in the center of the box.
- Glow (global): By default 1.00 . Will increase the glow on all your prz files in the project.
5. Prz file image parameters.¶
These parameters apply for the selected prz files.
- Check/uncheck: Override global glow: Will override the global glow setting for the selected prz files to the desired value.
- Image glow: By default 1.00, this will change the glow amount of the selected prz files.
- Default Rotation: Overrides the default rotation of the selected prz files. Helpful to pick a specific point of interest for the viewer in your prz file.
- Background Rotation: Rotates your background image. Helpful to match your orientation of the skydome in your 3d program.
- Edit Background Image: You can select a background image. If you used the presenz_merger_UI.exe and merged an image there, you can overwrite it here also.
6. Multibox setup grid.¶
For more information on the concept of the multibox the multibox section in the general information.
The multibox grid will only be visible if you have a prz file selected where the zone of view is not in position x0,y0,z0. You can force the multibox grid to be active at all times in the edit>settings menu.
For this demostration I will assume that you have went through the process off rendering out multiple zones of view, and now you wish to add them together for one scene.
- In the image above you can see that I have selected 3 different prz files. Each of which have a different location inside the Multibox grid visualisation.
- After I am satisfied with my selection I will merge them together by going to Edit>Create multibox from selection (Ctrl + M).
- Once the merge is done you will see only one prz file with an M icon for multibox, and also see all the zones of view in this file.
- If you made a mistake, or wish to change something at a later date, you can simply drag and drop the desired zone of view back to the project.