Licensing and Watermarks¶
Understanding the watermark¶
To allow you to freely test PresenZ on your 3D scenes, we devised a solution based on the watermark idea.
Baking a fixed watermark in the image won’t allow you to fully review your PresenZ render. So, the answer we found is a moving watermark. This way you will be able to check every part of your VR render.
The screenshot below shows an example of a watermarked and non-watermarked image in the viewer:
A watermarked image in the PresenZ Dashboard will additionally be recognizable by a watermark on the thumbnail.
We propose two ways to visualize your images without watermarks.
- Use credits to remove watermarks in the dashboard
- Use a Licensed Viewer
Watermark removal in the Dashboard¶
The watermark removal process will do the following for you:
- Compute a hash for your PresenZ image.
- Send this hash to the PresenZ website.
- Use one of your ( paid ) credits to create a digital signature on the hash. ( With your confirmation )
- Download the signature and incorporate it into the PresenZ image file.
- With a correct digital signature, corresponding to the image hash, the viewer won’t display any watermark.
Don’t worry, all this is done automatically. This method has two major advantages:
1. Removing the watermark does not require you to re-render the scene.
2. We do not upload any of your images, we only get the hash. This way your 3D scenes and PresenZ renders stay fully confidential.
First, to remove a watermark you will need to create an account and buy credits on our webshop https://shop.presenzvr.com/.
To remove the watermark, click on the Dashboard menu Watermark -> Remove on Selection...
- This will open a window, allowing you to log in to your previously created PresenZ website account
- Next, you will see a colored list of your selected .PRZ images. The red ones will need to spend a credit to remove the watermark. If you already removed the watermark on certain images, they will appear in green.
- Review the list and press the Proceed button to spend the necessary credits to remove the watermarks.
The signature will be embedded in your selected .PRZ images. You will now be able to see them without watermarks.
Alternatively to buying credits for individual images, you can also purchase a monthly or yearly license for your PresenZ Player/Viewer on our webshop. This allows you to see any PresenZ image without a watermark.
Purchasing a license¶
You can purchase a license for your viewer directly on our webshop https://shop.presenzvr.com/. After you have ordered one of these licenses you will be contacted by one of our staff members to generate a license associated to your computer. You will be asked for your computers UUID (Universally Unique Identifier), each computer has a unique UUID and the license will be bound to this machine.
You can easily find your UUID through the PresenZ Dashboard (v126.96.36.199 +). Navigate to the Help->License Request Information and a window with your UUID number will show up.
You can simply copy/paste this UUID and send it by email to our staff member who will generate your license.
Installing your license¶
After you receive your
examplename.lic license file you will have to place it in the directory next to your
For the PresenZ dashboard/viewer the default directory will be
Licensed Player Beta¶
In addition to the PresenZ Viewer, a PresenZ Player is currently in beta testing phase. The Player can be used to play animations.
The Player has not been released to the public yet, but is available upon request. If you are interested in rendering and playing movies with PresenZ, do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com.