Welcome to PresenZ’s documentation!¶
This is the documentation for PresenZ which is available to download and use for everyone. The PresenZ team has been hard at work for these last few years on creating an easy to use plugin for everyone. Thanks to our team and beta testers we have a version of PresenZ for V-ray and 3ds Max we are happy to share as a first release version. The plugin itself will be free to download and test for everyone, but the images will be watermarked. To remove a watermark you will have to use one credit on our commercial website.
You can expect more versions and updates to come in the near future.
Enjoy PresenZ VR !
~ The PresenZ Team
- PresenZ Authoring Tools Installer
- General Information
- 1. The zone of view
- 2. The size of the Zone of View and the Occlusion factor
- 3. Multiboxing
- 4. Render Scale
- 5. PresenZ specifications for materials and surfaces
- 6. Invisible lights affect PresenZ
- 7. Normals inside PresenZ
- 8. The Specular Point
- PresenZ For V-ray in 3ds Max
- PresenZ Dashboard
- Removing the Watermark
- Watermark-Free Player/Viewer
- Quick Tips
- Video Tutorials